- Integral Type
Integral Type Certification Workshop
Register early for a limited number of discounted seats.
Interstrength Alumni and APTi members be sure to contact us for your special pricing. Call 714-625-9475 or email: info (at) integraltype.com for your discount code.
This program is approved for continuing education credits for the MBTI® Master Practitioner Credential Program. 24 CEs will be granted upon completion of this program. (Master Practitioner program only available in the U.S. and Canada)
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Myers-Briggs, and MBTI are trademarks or registered trademarks of the MBTI® Trust, Inc., in the United States and other countries.
Registration in this workshop includes two workshops for individuals and leaders that are offered simultaneously—The Interaction Essentials™ Workshop and Mindfully You—Mastering the CORE of Self-Leadership These workshops give you the full self-discovery experience you will be learning to facilitate and include examples of applications of Integral Type and the CORE Method.
The program includes four separate components:
- Mindfully You: Leading from the CORE—a separate 3-day workshop, which is included in this registration. If taken separately, contact us to arrange for the appropriate fee reduction.
- Essentials of Facilitating the Berens CORE™ Method—covered in the last 2 days of the workshop.
- Ethical Use of Typology Instruments—covered via self-study using written materials and either a webinar or in-class discussion.
- Performance Support—30 minutes of free post workshop design consultation, feedback on Self-Study, and participation in 3 case consultation calls. Additional support can be arranged on a fee basis as well as participation in a Community of Practice (coming this summer)
Scroll down for course description details and certification requirements.
Days 1-3 8:30am - 6:30pm
Days 4-5 8:30-5:30pm
Expect to spend at least one hour each evening on homework.
Continuing Education Credit:
24 MBTI® Master Practitioner CE's- US and Canada Only
|Jul 23, 2012 - Jul 27, 2012||Anaheim, California||Linda Berens||View||
Includes one year membership in APTI (new or extended)
Regular Registration $3495
Early registration (until June 15): $2995
Current APTi members discounted fee: $2595 includes one-year membership renewal.
Contact info (at) integraltype.com for discount codes.
In this course you will experience and learn how to use the Berens CORE Method in coaching and and organization development work. You will learn to use and apply the popular and practical Temperament and Berens Interaction Styles lenses by themselves or in an integrated way to facilitate self-discovery and with applications for teams, leadership development, and personal mastery.
Each of these lenses brings different information to understanding yourself and others. They are easy for your clients to grasp and remember, making your work more sustainable.
The Why. Temperament tells us our deep motivations—Why We Do What We Do. The Integral Type approach to temperament describes core psychological needs, values and talents. It builds on David Keirsey’s integration of over 25 centuries of descriptions of patterns of human behavior.
The How. Berens Interaction Styles tells us how we interact with and influence others—How We Do What We Do. This lens addresses core psycho-physiological drives that express physically as well as emotionally. It bridges psychological type with DISC and Social Style models.
The What. The Cognitive Dynamics lens brings some very powerful information to the understanding of individual differences—What information accessing and evaluation processes we preference when we think about things. This lens stems from a deep understanding behind what the personality type code really stands for. It is based in the work of Carl Jung and the archetype work of John Beebe and gives us a map for shadow work as well as other applications.
With these lenses, you can improve your ability to identify best-fit type as well as gain applications to coaching, leadership, and teamwork. We give you the tools to get what you need.
Integral Type and the CORE Method include and go beyond the InterStrength® Method.
In this blended learning course you will experience and learn how to use Integral Type and the Core Method to deliver workshops in a variety of lengths and formats in your coaching and organizational development work. Benefits of using this approach include:
• Deep insights and multiple perspectives that foster development
• Improved empathy, communication and interpersonal relationships
• Enhanced team performance through appreciating differences
• Powerful results
The CORE Method involves
- The integration of multiple models or lenses that help us understand ways we are different and ways we are alike. These lenses provide windows on the whole of who we are and the various ways we have of making sense of the world. Each lens can be an entry point into helping individuals, teams and organizations understand and optimize diversity.
- The Self-Discovery Process that promotes awareness so we can make more conscious choices. This process can be used with personality instruments as additional data points or, when appropriate, without an instrument.
- Essential Elements about how to teach people to use the type lenses for development and to improve communication, relationships and organizations.
For end users, the goal of the CORE Method is to facilitate the most powerful interpersonal process available—perspective taking—while helping individuals develop the self-awareness to manage the tensions between their own interests, the interests of others, and the interests of the whole (team or organization).
For change agents, the goal of the CORE Method is to integrate multiple frameworks into a more complete view of the whole person and the contexts in which the person operates. Integral Type has the potential to address all our experiences -- internal, physical, cultural, and social.
This is a blended learning program with pre-work, an intense and fun classroom learning session, and post workshop requirements and exam.
24 MBTI® Master Practitioner CE's
Click on the (+) button to expand each topic below.
No full refunds will be made. Cancellations made at least 45 days prior to the workshop start date will receive a refund of 70% of the registration fee. The 30% deposit, plus the costs of any special shipping, are non-refundable. Cancellations made 15-44 days prior to the workshop start date will receive a refund of 50% of the registration fee. No refunds will be made for any cancellations received between 0-14 days of training start date. No cancellations may be made after transferring to another program. Cancellation Policy Discounted registrations for this event are non-refundable. Regular price and alumni discounted registrations are refundable less a 10% fee until 15 days before the event; cancellations after that point are non-refundable, however, substitutions are welcome and transfers to a later date can be arranged. In the event of a cancellation of this workshop for any reason, Integral Typeworks' liability is limited to return of registration fees only.